Origin of funds
Over the 2010-2025 period:
- 30% of the budget is financed by a grant from the European Research Council
- 23% is provided by the universities, research centers and statistics offices hosting WID.world fellows
- 16% is financed by the Paris School of Economics and its partner institutions (in particular the Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales and the Ecole Normale Supérieure)
- 11% is provided by the Ford Foundation
- 7% is financed by Berkeley University
- 4% is provided by the French Agence Nationale pour la Recherche (ANR)
- 3% is financed by the Sloan Foundation
- 3% is provided by the United Nations Development Program
- 2% is financed by the Economic and Social Research Council and the Department for International Development of the United Kingdom through an ESRC-DFID joint fund grant
Budget pie chart
WID.world is also associated with the following partner research centers for the production of inequality data.
INEQUALITYLAB.world welcomes donors to contribute financially to our efforts to measure and disseminate high quality data on economic inequality and to promote democratic transparency on these issues.
To make a donation, please click on the donate button or contact us (email@example.com).